There are two ways you may measure your ring, bangle and bracelet size.
- Use a measuring tape – this will be more accurate
- Use a piece of non-stretchable paper, ribbon or string to measure; mark with a pen where your measurement ends, and compare the length to a ruler for the measurement.
JEOEL bangles, in particular Bouncy Bangles, are measured according to DIAMETER.
To find out your bangle size:
- With measuring tape, measure the inside of your wrist, horizontally from one end to the other.
- Allow extra 2 - 3 mm (0.2 - 0.3 cm) for better estimation of the right size you need to fit beads in comfortably.
(For example, the diameter of your back wrist is 52mm (5.2cm), you can order Bouncy Bangle with size 54mm.)
- For single layered Bouncy Bangles, we have sizes of 44mm, 46mm, 50mm, 52mm, 54mm, 56mm, 58mm, and 62mm. Find the closest measurement to yours.
- For double layered Bouncy Bangles, we have sizes of 54mm, 56mm, 58mm, 60mm, and 64mm. Find the closest measurement to yours.
JEOEL bracelets, including Solid Clasp bracelets and Twinkle bracelet sizes are measured according to CIRCUMFERENCE.
To find out your bracelet size:
- Wrap a measuring tape around your wrist.
- Slip two fingers in between the tape and your wrist. This is to estimate sufficient space for beads to sit comfortably on your bracelet.
- We have bracelet sizes 16cm, 17cm, 18cm, 19cm and 20cm; find the closest measurement to yours.
JEOEL rings are measured according to CIRCUMFERENCE.
To find out your JEOEL ring size:
- Wrap a string or measurement tape around your finger and make sure it is snug fit but comfortable.
- Try not to measure your fingers when they are too cold or warm, but in room temperature conditions.
- Compare your measurement against our sizing chart. Find the closest measurement to yours.
(If the ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size.)