Order and Shipping
- After you place an order and make the payment, a confirmation will be automatically generated to your email. If you find any discrepancy between your intended order and our records, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your product is shipped, you will be notified through email with a tracking number for you to monitor your shipment.
- Shipping will take 3 to 5 business days within Malaysia. Shipment to destinations beyond Malaysia may take 8-14 days depending on the location.
- Delivery fees are charged separately from the price of the products. All listed prices (including delivery fee) are inclusive of GST.
- All shipping prices indicated exclude custom duties and fees which may be incurred for international shipments outside of Malaysia. Additional custom duties and fees will be borne by the customer.
- If you intend to change your address after confirming your payment, please contact us as soon as possible. Once your item is shipped, you will not be able to change the shipping address.
If you have a change of mind after ordering, please email us immediately at email@example.com.
Depending on the status of your order, you may be able to cancel your order. We will respond to inform you if the cancellation is successful.
Returns & Exchanges
- Exchanges are allowed if the product has a manufacture defect upon receipt. Please take photos of the defect and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours after receiving your product. We do not accept returns without your proof of email and photos.
- Once we receive your email, we will reply with return instructions and a Return Order number. You have the option to mail return the product to our HQ within 14 days (return courier charges will be borne by the customer), or drop off the product at our physical retail store.
- We do not accept exchanges or returns at our physical retail stores if you do not have a Return Order number provided by us. Only once your return is processed with a Return Order number, the physical store of your choice will be authorised to collect your items.
- Merchandise returned must be unused and in original condition, with price tags intact. Please include original invoice with your items.
- The following are options following your return:
- Your order will be refunded in store credit. You may exchange for any item of the same value in our online or offline stores.
- We may repair the defected product for free, or
- We may replace the defected product with a new one.
- If you have chosen to drop off item in our physical stores, please note that we do not provide cash returns in store. Your store credit refund will be processed by HQ after your item is dropped off.
- We do not provide resizing services for rings and bangles. If the product you ordered is not of the size that fits you best, please email us at email@example.com within 24 hours to lodge an exchange for the sizing of your choice.
Warranty (within 30 days of purchase)
JEOEL only repairs or replaces your purchased item for free if it is determined by its service centre to be a case of manufacture defect. Such items must be reported immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org with evidence in the form of photos to kickstart the return and replacement process, within the month of purchase.
We do not accept exchanges or returns at our physical retail stores without a Return Order number provided by us, as all online stock is dispatched from and inventoried at HQ itself.
Repairs/Replating at cost price
30 days after the item is purchased, items that are damaged in the course of wear and tear can be submitted for repairs, but will incur a small fee, depending on evaluation/diagnostic of JEOEL's repair centre.
We only charge labour cost to repair item, we do not profit from this cost.
You may submit repairs to any of our physical stores.
To learn how to keep your JEOEL product pristine for longer, read our Product Care Advice.