JEOEL products are made of 925 sterling silver, which means 92.5% of the metal is pure silver, while the remaining 7.5% is made up of copper and other elements. This is the highest international standard of wearable jewellery silver.
On top of that, JEOEL products are plated with either rhodium (a component of white gold), yellow gold or rose gold,
- - To provide a clean and shiny finish favoured by our customers
- - To make it safe to wear for people who have hypoallergenic reactions to nickel
- - To protect the silver underneath from tarnishing
We also prefer to feature natural and ethically sourced diamonds and precious gemstones such as ruby, sapphire, moonstone, rose quartz, amethyst, blue topaz and more.
Because precious gemstones are formed in the Earth millions of years ago without any interference from man, they may include natural flaws that make each piece truly unique.